Our entrepreneurial approach influences all aspects of our business—from our ability to quickly adapt the newest technologies to our accessibility and responsiveness to your requests. Our organizational agility and fluid communications enable us to stay close to every customer—all levels of management are available and responsive, and decisions are made locally and quickly.
Our main competitive advantages are as follows:
- Multi-line Dealership gives us the flexibility to customize a solution that’s right for your organization, based on the broadest range of options.
- Independently Owned means our clients are our first priority. We answer our customers, not shareholders!
- Local Decision Making assures quick response, eliminating layers of corporate approval.
- Access to the Top gives our clients a direct line to our President, Aaron Rubin, as we provide accountability at all levels of operations.
- Factory Certified Engineers go through the rigorous training provided by the manufactures to ensure qualified people are working on your systems.
- Advanced Information Systems help support our clients’ needs.
Solid Systems & Solutions
Docutrend has invested heavily in its systems including:
- SQL Based ERP/CRM Solution
- Automated Dispatching System
- Blackberries for All Field Personnel
- Laptops for All Field Personnel
- Citrix Remote Access
- Fully Redundant Disaster Recovery Systems
- Most Advanced VOIP Telephony Solutions
- Remote e-mail Diagnostics and Meter Reporting
Breadth of Experience enables us to provide integrated document management solutions for every industry, each requiring specialized knowledge and insight, including:
- Architect, Engineering, and Construction
- Textiles and Advertising
- Financial Services
- Distribution and Manufacturing