Location: New York City
Docutrend Imaging Solutions is a document technology company founded in 2002 to deliver products and services that help business communicate more efficiently and effectively. With offices in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania we are currently looking for a talented and motivated experience Canon, Samsung Field Technician for our growing service department. This individual will service customers in the New York City area. Our field technicians are experts in the latest and best office imaging solutions that maximize productivity while reducing costs. Our success is a result of well-trained, motivated and focused teams with excellence in technical and customer service.
Please note that in order to qualify, you must be able to:
- Have a minimum of 2-5 years copier hands-on experience. (Prefer Canon and Samsung Certifications)
- Have strong communication and customer service skills; a positive outgoing attitude with competitive drive and self motivated work ethic
- Technical service experience with MFP’s. printer and related basic Computer connectivity network abilities
- Maintain, develop and grow existing client relationships
- Build solid customer relationships and strive to become the client*s trusted support adviser
- Excellent driving record and reliable transportation.
Performs dally activities and responsibilities by safeguarding Docutrend assets and resources and adhering to Docutrend policies and procedures as delegated or assigned by management.
- Attends and successfully completes blended training through scheduled formal-classes, eLearning training as required to maintain and develop for Canon, Samsung and Lexmark certifications.
- Supports assigned territory through established technical productivity standards including; average calls per day, repeat and incomplete calls.
- Complies and adheres to all Docutrend Inc. policies, procedures and takes ownership for supporting and following through on company objective and direction or change as delegated or assigned by Docutrend management and / or their legitimate authority while accepting accountability for actions.
- Establishes and maintains a high quality of customer service, support and productivity by satisfying technical standards of product service and support within branch, service territory, and back-up territory while responding to customers’, colleagues’ needs or commitments promptly and with a sense of urgency.
- Timely and accurate communications with the highest degree of integrity while reflecting ethical practices to our customers, staff and management and required reports including; service reports, expense reports, time cards, quality reports, customer or product concerns and escalation of more complex situations to the next level.
- Collective actions and practices in the value of sales of our product and service & support programs by fostering the emerging roles of sales and technical by actively scheduling qualified arranged demonstration, appropriate matching of products and services and supporting those efforts with the customers’ needs in mind for improved productivity, versatility and cost control.
Qualifications / Abilities:
- Associates degree in a computer industrial / electronics or equivalent experience in the copier industry.
- Required: Hands on work experience with Canon or HP product lines.
- Required: Canon and Samsung Certifications Preferred
- Two – five + years related experience in the copier industry
- Strong general hardware / connectivity troubleshooting skills
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Monthly Car Allowance
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
- Company will sponsor relevant training and certification
- Medical Insurance and optional Dental & Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Available Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Personal/Sick Time