Sign up for our FREE webinar and Learn How to Enable Your Remote Workforce for Success
Working remotely is not only the “new normal”, but it’s a way in which many businesses should plan to operate in the future. It is important to your team, your customers, and the long-term success of your business that you have the right tools and know-how to provide your services from any location.
As your trusted communication adviser, we have the expertise and experience to help your business work remotely. And it’s simpler than you might think. The key is to communicate amongst your team and to your customers through the cloud. Specifically, Voice, Data, and Video.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How it’s possible to lower costs;
- Increase call reliability;
- Maintain business continuity;
- and more.
By moving your communication system to the cloud, you can:
- Keep your employees and customers connected from anywhere anytime on any device, including mobile phones tablets, laptops, or office computers.
- Stay connected, don’t miss a call with 5×9 and built-in Disaster Recovery.
- It may even reduce your monthly operating costs.
And we offer more than just a phone. All rolled into our cloud communications offering for a single low monthly payment, your business is instantly modernized with:
- HD video conferencing for “in-person” meetings from any location
- Instant messaging so you and your team can have quick conversations over chat
- File sharing so you and your team can securely share documents and other files with each other no matter where you are located
- File backup to help protect your business from cyber threats like ransomware
- All available on your desktop computer, laptop, and smartphone—any device!
And because everything is in the cloud, you don’t have any hardware to maintain or updates to manage.