Sign up for our Free Round-Table Discussion: Got Cloud Communications Questions, Our Experts Provide the Answers.
Cloud computing has become the new normal, and we are now moving to the hybrid office. So, if you’re not a part of the 83% of companies worldwide that will have shifted to at least one cloud service by 2021, why haven’t you made the jump? It’s probably the laundry list of unanswered questions. Whether it’s cloud strategy, strengths vs weaknesses, security, reliability, or cost you’re unsure about, we want to provide you with all the information necessary to evaluate your readiness for migration over to the cloud accurately.
Join us for an open forum with our live experts, where you can ask any and all your cloud communication questions.
By moving your communication system to the cloud, you can:
- Keep your employees and customers connected from anywhere anytime on any device, including mobile phones tablets, laptops, or office computers.
- Stay connected, don’t miss a call with 5×9 and built-in Disaster Recovery.
- It may even reduce your monthly operating costs.
And we offer more than just a phone. All rolled into our cloud communications offering for a single low monthly payment, your business is instantly modernized with:
- HD video conferencing for “in-person” meetings from any location
- Instant messaging so you and your team can have quick conversations over chat
- File sharing so you and your team can securely share documents and other files with each other no matter where you are located
- File backup to help protect your business from cyber threats like ransomware
- All available on your desktop computer, laptop, and smartphone—any device!
And because everything is in the cloud, you don’t have any hardware to maintain or updates to manage.