When it comes to leasing a copier, there are many things to consider ensuring you’re using the copier that best serves your business needs. This article will not only help you to understand the major factors to consider when leasing a Kyocera copier but will give you five reasons why you should lease a Kyocera copier.
If you’re in the process of leasing a Kyocera copier, here are some major factors to consider:
- Printer Quality. The quality of the image is extremely important. Make sure your leased copier has various resolution modes. Kyocera helps ensure you have plenty of options for having high-quality images every time. Make sure it also has a variety of ink configurations; they range from four to twelve color machines. Usually, the more colors a printer has the better the quality.
- Speed. In today’s business world, it doesn’t make sense to lease a copier that’s slow. Technology is far too advanced to be stuck with a slow copier. So, speed is very important and an aspect that should not be overlooked. Depending on your business needs, you want to ensure you have a copier that can keep up.
- Media Potential. Your leased Kyocera copier should be able to handle the type of media you need to print. That could include photographic images, signage, short-term graphics, booklets, postcards, etc. So, consider the paper thickness. Does thick paper load easily? Can it be fed through the manual feeder? How does it print? Trying to run the wrong paper type through some feeders could leave you with serious paper jams. And that only costs you time and possibly money if you’re not able to produce.
- Ease of Use. An initial tutorial or overview of how a copier works is normal, especially if it’s new equipment for you. However, it shouldn’t be so complex that only the most technical staff are able to use it. You want a copier that’s basically easy to use. Ease of use limits user frustrations and that also means less time troubleshooting and being on the phone with customer service. Some things to know upfront will help to determine how user-friendly a copier is. Consider these questions:
- How easy is it to load or unload paper?
- How easy is it to understand the options on the control panel?
- How easy is it to set up the printer driver?
- Will it be easy to show other team members how to use it?
- Is it as simple as hitting the Print button and walking away?
- Support. No copier lease is complete without knowing you have reliable customer support when you need it. So, make sure to ask the right questions to ensure you have support when and how you need it. Support should come in multiple ways (phone, email, etc.) and it should be available 24/7. Most importantly, customer support should respond quickly. Your questions or concerns shouldn’t be sitting in a queue for days at a time. Also, how much support will they give?
Contact an Expert
Ready to learn about the printer and copiers Docutrend offers? When you choose Docutrend, you are partnering with a top managed service and office technology company that will provide the most up-to-date Kyocera printers, plus a big-picture strategy, consistent service, and support, creating a reliable technology infrastructure.