Equipment costs of your business can go through the roof and reach well over $100,000, depending on the size and nature of your enterprise. Your fleet consists of various machines, and copiers are especially important. If they malfunction, you need to repair or buy new ones, which contributes to the dizzying expense. A copier rental service can save the day.
What Is a Copier Rental Service?
A copier rental service is an arrangement that lets you use someone else’s copiers during a certain period (usually six or 12 months). The companies that provide this service have numerous copiers in their fleet, making them perfect for small and large businesses. This eliminates the need to buy copiers of your own, translating into enormous money savings.
Why Should You Consider Copier Rentals?
Gone are the days when you had to break the bank whenever your copiers jammed or otherwise malfunctioned. With copier rental companies readily available, you can enhance your enterprise in several ways:
Copier Rentals Eradicate Large Upfront Payments
A new business copier can cost anywhere between $15,000 and $45,000, depending on the features. It’s a significant expense, especially if you’re a startup.
The price of renting a machine is nowhere near as high. In some cases, you can rent a copier for about $200-$300 a month. And the best part is that there are no upfront payments. This lowers the pressure on your finances and allows you to invest in other aspects, such as marketing, HR, and onboarding.
Copier Rentals Let You Avoid Staff Training
Modern copiers are chock-full of cutting-edge features, some of which are hard to use for non-technical staff. If you have a copier of your own, you’ll need to train your employees yourself, which can be time-consuming. On top of that, it distracts you from your strategic duties, which reduces your productivity.
None of this is a problem if you partner with a copier rental team. Most companies have dedicated training technicians to bring your team up to speed in no time. Plus, they provide you with extensive documentation you can refer to whenever you’re having trouble using your device.
You might think this service comes at a premium price, but that’s not the case. In fact, staff training is often included in your rental rate, meaning there are no hidden expenses.
Copier Rentals Give You Access to Productivity-Boosting Features at a Fraction of the Cost
Modern copiers are teeming with incredible features that can skyrocket your productivity. Some of these include:
- Auto duplexing – Suppose you want to copy or print a double-sided document. If you have an older copier, you need to flip the page manually, which wastes time and can cause paper jams if done incorrectly. Auto duplexing comes to the rescue by automatically printing both sides of the document.
- Secure print release – Traditional copiers print files as soon as you press the “Print” button on your computer. By the time you make it to the device, someone else may have accidentally taken the paper and accessed sensitive information. Secure print release ensures your documents don’t come out of the machine until you authorize it at the device.
- Scan to email – Top-quality copiers also have scan functionality. It automatically scans your papers and sends them as emails, eliminating the need to invest in dedicated scanners.
- Optical character recognition – Modern copiers also feature optical character recognition. Once you feed the device with a document, it scans it and turns it into an editable file in PDF or DOC format.
- Finishing your documents – Another great thing about today’s copiers is that they can prepare your documents for various uses after printing. For example, let’s say you wish to insert the papers in a three-ring binder after copying them. Some devices can automatically punch holes in the document, saving a lot of time and guaranteeing precision.
Knowing these polished machines are available is great, but think about the price. If you’re a startup, you might not be able to afford such an investment, making you miss out on many helpful features.
This won’t happen if you partner with a copier rental team. As previously indicated, a rental company has cutting-edge copiers in its fleet that are available at a minimal monthly cost. This gives you access to all the nifty functions without burning a hole in your pocket.
Copier Rentals Repair Your Devices for Free
Companies that rent copiers stand behind their equipment with comprehensive warranties. They assure you their devices won’t fail you when it matters most.
But even if a malfunction happens, the repair costs won’t come out of your pocket. Most rental businesses include the expense in your monthly rate. So, if you’re having difficulties with your device, you need only get in touch with the provider. They’ll provide remote support or dispatch technicians to resolve the problem on-site.
Either way, you won’t need to pay for the repairs, which can’t be said if you buy copy machines of your own.
Copier Rentals Increase the Number of Copiers You Can Afford
If you have limited office space and a relatively large team, having just one copier won’t cut it. Long queues are frustrating and reduce efficiency and buying multiple devices is too expensive. So why not try copier rentals?
Even if you rent three or four devices, the cost pales in comparison to the price of purchasing the same number of copiers.
Need a Reliable Copier Rental Company? Look No Further
The importance of working with a reputable copier rental provider can’t be overlooked. The financial and productivity gains can be a huge boon for your organization, both in the short and the long term.
If you want to team up with a trustworthy partner, Docutrend is the right choice. We offer state-of-the-art copiers with advanced features to boost your efficiency and reduce downtime. Plus, we are available 24/7 for emergency maintenance to keep the systems operational around the clock.
Ready to get started? Simply fill out this contact form, and we’ll quickly get back to you with more information about our services. Whether you’re based in New York, Totowa, Pennsauken, Edison, or Ft. Washington, we’ll help optimize and scale your enterprise.